Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!!

And all of them are US!!
After a few attempts of trying to do family pics myself because I just don't want to pay for them, I finally gave in. I wanted cute candid pictures of us and the boys and you can't do that by setting up a tripod. Travis' cousin Brittney Florence is a photographer so we decided to help each other out by taking each others family pics this year. Thank you so much Brittney for taking out pics! Look for Brittney's work on her website www.foreverfamilyphotos.com.
How freakin cute are our boys!








My little Brysonboo





We got a lot of tongue pictures for some reason. I don't know where it come from. Silly, silly us!

4 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

those are so cute. Your boys are adorable.

Becky said...

These pictures are so cute! Your family is adorable!

Kristina Rich said...

I love those Pictures!!!!

Family of 3 said...

So freakin' cute! Love those boys!