Sunday, January 4, 2009

Whats new with us!

Well I haven't had the time to update the blog so I am going to try to get a little caught up. Since Thanksgiving it has been a pretty busy time getting ready for Christmas, working, photography etc. We had a fantastic Christmas and New Year. It was such a treat watching out little boys enjoying the Christmas season. Brennen did really well sitting on Santa lap, Bryson on the other hand did not. Pretty funny. Brennen just loves trains so Santa brought him a train table, he was so excited and that just made my Christmas. That is all I wanted, was to see my boys so excited and happy. What a joy children bring at Christmas time. My Brennen just loves the movie Polar Express and that movie just explains it all. Being a Mom I love being a part of the innocence and believing again. For New Years we spent it with our good friends Danielle, Drew, Tarin and Kevin. We had a great time and I am so looking forward to a new year to start fresh and make some changes for the better. I wish everyone a healthy, successfull New Year!



We took the boys to see Santa and like I said Brennen did really good which surprised me I thought for sure he wouldn't do it. But then again I told him he wouldn't get a train if he didn't tell Santa. Whatever works!!


Bryson did not like Santa at all!



Here's us decorating the tree. We had family night and decorated together.





Bryson is our little climber, he was climbing up the ladder all the way to the top BY HIMSELF!! Crazy kid.



We went to the Zoo lights and really enjoyed the boys loving all the lights.

The boys and I with the monkey.



We didn't get home till really late and Brennen had had enough. Right when we got into the house he went straight for the couch and went right back to sleep.


My work had a Christmas Party and here are a few pics from the par-te!!




I did a little holiday baking with Danielle. It was so fun, it truly felt like Christmas. We had Christmas music going, Christmas tree candle going and the wonderful baking smells too.
Love it!!!!

This is out plate of goodies we baked.


Christmas Eve we had dinner at my Mom and Dads. After dinner we played a little Rock Band. It was so much fun!



Travis rockin out!


I tried singing and I was horrible!!


This is my sister Mariah, isn't she so cute.


My brothers and sisters givin it a try.



Christmas Eve dinner




This outfit was Brennen first Christmas PJs. I thought it would be fun to have pictures of my boys in the same PJs for their first Christmas'.
My boys and their new PJs



Opening PJs



Brennen made cookies for Santa.


Santa came!




Yeah! I got a new phone just what I wanted!



Travis got all new dirt bike gear, just what he wanted.





Santa brought Bryson a new ride along!



And Santa brought Brennen a train table!


What a mess, my boys after all the presents were opened.


Bringing in the New Year 2009 pics with Tarn, Kevin, Macie, Drew, and Danielle. Happy New Year!!!



Our first kiss in 2009!!







Tarin, Kevin and Macie getting ready for the count down.



8 comments:

Tawni said...

That was a lot of catching up! Looks like everyone had a great time through the holidays!

Family of 3 said...

I happy that you guys had a wonder christmas and new years!! :)

The McNeil Family said...

Looks like you had a fun Xmas and New Years.. Love the boys PJ's they r cute.. We need to get together soon.

Becky said...

How FUN! I love the picture of your baby on the latter, and the picture of you with the microphone... even if you can't sing you sure do look like a rock star!
I'm glad you had a great Christmas and New Year!!!

Jen Olson Brown said...

You were so kind to take photos for the Andersons today! It was great seeing you and you look great from having your baby so recently!

Heather said...

I loved seeing all the picture of your family. It brought back a lot of memories.

Savannah said...

Love the update!! Your family is so cute! Hope you guys have a Happy New Year!!

Tanner and Shasta said...

Do you have to look perfect in every picture? Geezzz!

Hey wanna get together tomorrow and have a party in honor of our new President?
Oh wait I have to work so I can support the rest of the country that's on welfare. :)