Monday, January 26, 2009

Bryson 1st Birthday!!

Bryson turned one on Friday the 23rd. I can't believe it has been a year. Bryson has brought such joy to our family. He is always so happy and playful. He just loves his Dad which makes me jealous but still way cute. He calls him Da Da. Everytime he comes into the room he points and says Da Da. Bryson is probably the cutest little person I have ever seen. I love his smile, his dimples, his little grunts he does when he is excited, his laugh, his cute little feet, I just love everything about him. We are soooo blessed to have him in our lives and are so grateful he is healthy and happy. Happy 1st Birthday my sweet little Bryson!

I got Bryson balloons and he just loved them. He kept pointing at them and wanting to play with them. Cute little stinker!

Heres my attempt to decortate for the little guy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Everyone singing Happy Birthday and Bryson thinking what is going on?

Cutting his first birthday cake.

He wasted no time and went right for it!

YUM, YUM!!

He just couldn't get enough, he was soooo cute eating his cake. He was shaking his head and going mmmmm, mmmmm. SO CUTE!!!

My in-laws have this toy at their house and Bryson loves it so we got it for him and you can tell he is excited about it.

Bryson eating ice. Just thought it was a cute picture of him.

Bryson playing with his new birthday toys.


Bryson taking some steps. He has been walking a little this past couple of months. Such a big boy!



Bryson with his favorite Uncle Brett.


The kids playing with the ball popper.



Uh oh, fighting over the birthday gifts. Bryson with his cousin Steven (they are two weeks apart). I am sure there will be lots of this growing up together.

5 comments:

Heather said...

He's so adorable! I love the first picture of him with his cake. It looks that that was his happiest moment ever!

Tawni said...

Wow, I can't believe he is 1 already! Weren't we just pregnant with them?
Also, jealous of the walking!
Saige is 15 months now and still NO WALKING! It is starting to make me a little crazy. I want her to walk!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday! All of your pictures are adorable! I love how big his, and your smile was! What a fun day!

Tawni, I'm with you, my baby girl is 14 months and although I know she can walk, she doesn't!... the lazy bumb! :-)

Unknown said...

He was hilorious eating his cake!

Family of 3 said...

Happy Birthday Lil' Man!