Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy 6th Anniversary to us!!!

6 years ago yesterday February 11, 2003 Travis and I got married. We have a wonderful life together so far and hope for more wonderful years to come. We met in June of 2002 at a singles adult party. I made it known to him that I was interested and later that night he asked for my phone number. He called me the next week and we went on our first date. We went swimming at his grandparents house with another couple and watched a movie afterwards. This date was very memorable because we had such a great time together. We were very comfortable with each other and it was very easy for the both of us to be ourselves. After this date we were inseparable. Dating Travis was so much fun! He was very romantic, spontaneous, and exciting. I fell hard for him. So much so I scared him off for a bit. But he finally realized he was falling in love with me too and had to spend the rest of his life with me. Travis proposed on my 21st birthday November 21, 2002. He took me to the Compass restaurant at the Hyatt Regency in Phoenix. Which I thought was for my birthday. We had dinner and then after our waiter brought me a gift. I opened it which was filled with shredded paper, I digged around and found a smaller present at the bottom. When I stared opening it Travis got every ones attention in the restaurant and proposed. Very Romantic!!!!

Our first 3 years together we had so much fun just the two of us, we cherise those times so much. We added to our family on June 2, 2006 with our first child Brennen Travis Bowman. He has brought such joy and happiness to our lives. He is a very, very active boy and keeps us on our toes everyday. Bryson Daniel Bowman was bone January 23, 2008 and what a sweet, happy child he is. We are so overwhelmed with how cute he is. We are so blessed and grateful for our two sweet boys, that they are healthy and a part of our family. Travis I love you so much I am happy to be your wife and lucky to have a husband like you. These past 6 years have had there ups and downs but even so have been absolutley wonderful. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!!

Us in Cali visiting his sister Tara, we had been dating a couple of months.



Our first Chirstmas together.

Our engagment.










Our wedding day.









































Our honeymoon in Oahu, Hawaii.
















5 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

Happy Anniversary.. I hope you guys have fun tonight..

The Grant Fam said...

Happy Anniversary!!! My twins were born on your Anniversary how fun.

larsen family said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great one!

Leah said...

You guys look so cute! I love all the pics! Hope your anniversary was special! YAY!

Rebecca said...

Oh my GOODNESS! Tara, this is Rebecca from AZ MAX! Hey! I should be in bed (it's after midnight) but instead I found your cute cute blog with your cute cute family! Hope you don't mind! Looks like you're still working for AZ MAX -how's that going? Do you keep in touch with Dawn? It was fun looking at your anniversary post, because I've seen most of those pictures-that's the Tara I remember. You still look fantastic! Let me know how you're doing! Love ya, Girl!