Friday, January 22, 2010

Aloha from HAWAII

I have a ton of catching up to do on this blog but I thought I would do a little post from Hawaii. We have been here since Wednesday and having so much FUN!! I wanted to post a picture but I forgot my USB cord to my camera. Son of a........Oh well. Right when I get home I plan on putting lots and lots of pics up from, my birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and our trip to Hawaii. I know you are all sooooooo excited to see them.

Well I got to get ready for the PCC today. I am so excited, I love that place. We have been once before on our honeymoon but it rained the whole day. Today the sun is out and its such a beautiful day to spend at the Polynesian Culture Center.

I will be posting more real soon.

ALOHA!!!!!

3 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

I am so jealous that you are in Hawaii. Have fun. Can't wait to see pictures.

Pini said...

LUCKY! Have a great time!

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

I want to see your HI pics!!! I wish we could have gotten together up there since you are like our twin couple. lol Ahoha!