Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I turned 28!

I have a lot to catch up on so I thought I would start where I left off and do a post here and there. I had a birthday in November. I turned 28!! Holy crap I am so old. I can't believe I am almost 30. I still feel and think I look like I am 16. I hope that stays awhile. Travis did a great job with the party. We got the family together and had a BBQ. Travis also did Bowman Olympics again this year. It all started when I turned 25. He had everyone doing all kinds of obstacles and games. It made my birthday so much fun. It went so well that he planned it again for my 28th. Thanks so much babe, it was a great birthday!
Everyone hanging out and eating. Don't you love Travis' mom showing off her sweet hula hoop skills. Donna don't be mad you look so cute I had to post it.

BOWMAN OLYMPICS

Travis got dollar prizes for those you won. And me giving my sweet boys love and kisses. Gosh I love them sooooooooooo much!!!!


And then we had my little party, here's everyone singing to me and my boys helping me blow out the candles.



The best part of the night OPENING UP PRESENTS!!! I was so spoiled this year. My Mom got me the most beautiful necklace that I just love so much! Travis got me a video camera that I have been wanting forever. Its takes no TAPES. YEAH!!!! I just love the camera it is the best ever!

1 comment:

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

happy {belated.........very belated!} birthday tbone!! :)

how FUN is that olympics idea. your hubbs is so sweet!!