Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hawaii Pics Finally!


Here they are finally, our Hawaii pics! We had such great time and want to go back. Travis' cousin lives there so she let us stay at her house and use her car. It was a perfect vacation!!!


Here's us enjoying the 7 hour flight there. Yeah right! When we got there we took her car a drove around to get a little familiar and then ate at the Outback.



The next day we decided to hit up Pearl Harbor and the Dole Factory. We didn't get to these places on our honeymoon so I told Travis we had to make it a priority. I just loved Pearl Harbor. It was pretty overwhelming looking at all the names of those who lost their lives that day. I can't believe it will be 70 years this December.





Dole Factory







After the Dole Factory we drove up the North Shore and stopped off at some of the beaches. There were so beautiful and I couldn't stop taking pictures. I ended up taking 700 pics of this trip! One of the beaches, Travis thinks it was called Turtle Beach but I don't think that's right. Sea turtles come out and sun bathe on the beach.






We watched the sun set that night on Sun Set Beach. I know how quaint=) We had a little photo shoot on the beach. The sun set was so freakin beautiful!!!!




PCC

Waikiki Beach and the Market Place



On Sunday we thought it would be perfect to go on a hike. We picked a pretty easy hike but ended up being a little challenging hike but so worth it! The hike ended at a small water fall where there were lots of people cliff jumping. I am a huge wimp and just jump off a small cliff. Travis is a brave a took on a HUGE cliff. He said it was pretty scary. I was able to take my nice camera so I got really crappy pictures. I was so mad because I totally could have taken it.



The last day there we went back to the North Shore and hit up all the places that were recommended to us. We ate at Killer Tacos which was soooooooo good. We then went to the best shaved ice place ever called Matsumoto's. Bahama Bucks is nothing next to Matsumoto's. When ended the day at Wai mai Bay. After we got home we went and saw Avatar in 3D. This day was also very depressing. I found out that I was NOT pregnant. We have been trying for 7 months now and I am getting really frustrated. We didn't get pregnant this month either. I swear I am going to kill someone!!!! Well hopefully March is our month. It would have been so cool to find out I was going to have another baby in Hawaii. Son of va............!



Over all it was a FANTASTIC vacation and can't wait till the next one. We are planning on taking the kids next time. We are thinking Lego Land this summer. What do ya think?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Legoland is great for your kids' ages. Mine love going. Their new aquarium is pretty cool too.

The McNeil Family said...

That looks soooo Fun. I am so jealous. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Thanks for sharing my bday with me. I know how hard it is to try having kids. I struggled with so many emotions. Hang in there. I love u girl. The lord loves to try out patience.

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

Aaaaaaaaaaah! I want to go back SO BADLY!!!!! :)

I know ALL the wrong things to say about not being able to get preggo. Enjoy your time w/ your kiddo's and hubbs. It sucks. A lot. Hang in there! MUAH! xo