Friday, February 26, 2010

I can't believe Bryson......

IS TWO!!!
I don't have words to explain how cute this kid is. I took these pictures of him for his birthday and couldn't ask for better. What's funny is, he knows how cute he is and gets away with A LOT especially with Travis. He's our little stinker!

My little baby turned 2 January 23rd. I hate that it goes by so fast. Before I know it their going to be all grown up and leaving me. This boy is something else let me tell you. He so energetic and full of life. Travis and I are constantly amazed with how so freakin cute he is. He is talking like crazy and says the funniest things. One of my favorites is "Dang it" and "Stop it". Ummmm I wonder where he heard these words??? Yes, yes it me. What can I say? Bryson is such a special part of our family. I just LOVE his dimples, how much of a BOY he is, his HUGE smile, his outrageous laugh, his kisses, his stubbornness, his grumpy face, the list can go on and on. We love this little boy more than our hearts can take.

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY WE LOVE YOU BRYSON!


4 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

I love his dimples. He is a cutie. He will be a heart breaker when he is older. It is crazy how they grow up so fast

Janae said...

He is cute :) I love your little photo collages... I think I might try that because I always want to post a billion pictures but I'm affraid it's a bit much.... I love this, because you share it all without taking up the the whole webpage... kind of like this explanation... that I'm giving to you now... on why I don't want to take up a whole web page... soooo... I'm going to copy you... Alright I said it... I'm going to copy you ;) hope you don't mind. Luvs!!! Cute b-day post! Happy Birthday Bryson!!

Tawni said...

Yea, they grow up way too fast!
He really is a cutie!
I told you when I subbed in nursery and the look on his face just says "I can get away with anything I want because i'm so dang cute". He sooo knows it!

Pini said...

He is so big and SO handsome! Great pictures. You have such a cute family Tara!