Monday, October 4, 2010

Well guess what???

WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BOY!

I was 90% sure it was a boy but a part of me was still hoping. I am excited though and Brennen and Bryson are super excited to have a brother on the way. Travis was really hoping for a girl and is now feeling the pressure for the next one. He really wants a girl to spoil rotten. Maybe it's a good thing we keep having boys. I really wanted to put the pictures of our little guy up but our scanner is not working so hopefully we get that working so I can. Pictures coming soon...

6 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

I wanted to call you yesterday to find out, but I didn't. Sorry.. Congrats on the little boy. Your boys are so adorable.

Amy Schad said...

Yea, you've joined the club! lol! I felt just like you. Had a feeling it was going to be another boy, yet had a tiny bit of hope that it might actually be a girl. You make handsome little guys, might as well add another. Congrats!

Becky said...

I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! Your boys are the cutest!

Drew & Danielle said...

I am excited for you guys... you make cute boys!

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

YAY!
can't wait to see the little stud :)

Moore Fun said...

Wow congrats Tara! Boys are the best and you guys make some dang cute ones!