Thursday, September 23, 2010

What happened in July&August

Can you believe it I am finally all caught up. I can't wait to get this printed. All my hard work will be payed off. We had a crazy summer and things have slowed way down these past couple of months. I am so glad because I need a break!
Brennen's First Day of School
Brennen stared pre-school again with Mrs. Katie this year. He is super excited and has been having a great time so far. He is learning letters and shapes. It is so cool watching him catch on and start recognizing letters and the sounds they make. I am so proud of him.



4th of July
We always spend the 4th with my family and have been watching them at MCC for awhile now. We eat and hang out till the fireworks start. Always a great time with the Hatch family.


Brennen Lost His First Tooth

If you remember several months back when I posted Brennen almost knocking his two front teeth out. We had my work try to fix it. Well it worked for awhile but he hit it a few more times and one of his front teeth just kept getting looser and looser. Finally one day after watching it flapping in the wind, I asked him if I could pull on it to see if it would come out. I had explained the whole Tooth Fairy thing and he gets money if it comes out. So he agreed, and with a little tug it came right out. The Tooth
Fairy came that night, he was so excited to take his dollar to the store and buy a toy. Now he has a pretty little hole in his head for the next 2 or 3 years. Oh well...


Bryson Potty Trained...Are you kidding me?

So my little Bryson who is just 2 1/2 decided one day he wanted to pee in the potty and wear big boy underwear. I did absolutely nothing to train this little guy. I guess watching Brennen is all he needed. It only took one day and he was peeing with the best of them. #2 took a little longer but with a little sucker persuasion he now #2's with the best of them. Here he is with his new underwear and showing how it's done. He is so freakin cute!


Swim Lesson

This summer I signed the boys up for swim lesson at Fremont pool. Bryson was in a parent/toddler class which was a lot of fun. He caught on so fast and didn't really need me anymore. The teacher was so surprised and wanted to move him up to the next class. It was full so we just stayed and kind of did our own thing. He can swim to the wall all by himself and then he turns around, kicks the wall to swim back to me. So freakin cute. However, he can't do back floats because he HATES it, cries the entire time. Brennen of course swims great too. He absolutely loves swimming. He loves to show me what he has learned and waits to see how excited I get. He eats it all up, loves the attention.


Shaved Heads for the Summer

Travis shaved the boys heads for the summer. Just for a little change. The boys hate getting their hair cut. It itches, it itches!!!


Spray on Hair

For Travis' birthday, his best friend Josh sent him a can of spray on hair. If you know Travis, you know he is going bald and that it is a very sensitive, depressing thing for him. But he does have a little sense of humor about it. He is finally excepting it and embracing the new bald Travis. I told him he had to try the spray for kicks and giggles. It was hilarious! That stuff is horrible though, our bathroom smelt so bad for the rest of the day. I love my bald husband, he is still just as handsome to me.


Lake Trip with the Allen's

The Allen's are our neighbors and we just love them. Their family has a house boat on Roosevelt Lake. They invited us for a fun day trip. We had a good time and loved the invite. Thanks guys!


The Annual Hatch Camp Out

I look forward to this camp out every summer. We always have such a great time. We ride quads, shoot guns, eat, get really dirty, play water volley ball, horse shoes, relax, and visit with family. I love, love it!!







1 comment:

The McNeil Family said...

Busy Girl!! It looks like alot of fun. I love reading your blog and the amazing pictures you take.:) Thanks for sharing.