Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Okay, okay I am just not meant for blogging. I realized tonight that I hate it! It takes so much time. And for some reason my mac just will not upload pics. I keep getting a "bad request" whatever that means. So now I am on Travis' lab top which seems to working a lot better. I have finally gone through all my pics and found a few that I forgot to blog back in March. So here they are.
Flying our first kite
One day in March it was very windy and what is the best thing to do on a windy day. Fly a kite! "Lets go fly a kite, up to the highest height
up to the atmosphere, up where the air is clear."
If that's even right, it's funny anyways. Of course the boys loved it, it was a fun family activity.

Nails done with the sista's
For Christmas I got all my sisters gift certificates to get their toes done. Of course I had to come along. It's always an adventure when all us get together. I love them, I just can't wait till they get older, get married, have kids so we can hang out more. I hate doing everything by myself, cause I am a loser and have no friends. Ha, ha!!



No comments: