Friday, September 3, 2010

Busy May

May was a very busy month for us. We went on several vacations (only because of super cross). My husband has become obsessed with super cross and is now a groupie. We went to two super cross' in May, one in Utah and one is Vegas. Right when he comes home he watched super cross/motor cross until he goes to bed. How annoying. Ha, ha=)! Here is all we did in May.

Brennen discovered my camera I keep at all times in my purse. I taught him how to take a picture and the kid never wants to stop. Maybe he will be a famous photographer when he gets older? Here are some of the pics I found on my camera. It was a good laugh. If I can tell you anything about Brennen it would be in these pictures. They definitely say a 1,000 words.


Mother's Day

Brennen made all this stuff for me at pre-school. I was so impressed. He made a necklace, a note with all the things he loves about me, he painted a flower pot, and a beautiful hand decoration. I absolutely loved it all and couldn't ask for more for Mother's Day. Thank you so much Brennen, Mommy loves you sooooooooo much!

My 10 Year High School Reunion

Red Mountain Lions

Class of 2000
I can't believe it has already been 10 years since I graduated from high school. Are you kidding me? I still think and feel like I am 16 but reality is I am pushing 30. HOLY CRAP! It is a little depressing but I guess there is nothing I can do about it. They planned a little park activity for all of us who have kids. Pretty much all the Mormons showed up because they didn't want to spend the money on the actual reunion. LAME! The park day was fun, saw a few people that I hadn't seen in awhile. Even a really good friend of mine but isn't really now so it was good to see her and get a pic with her. (Channa and me upper right corner pic). The blond curly haired girl is my good friend Dawn. We played all the sports together in high school and we still keep in touch.


The reunion was at the Monastery which was really lame but okay. It was way over priced for what it was but like I said okay. I really had a good time with everyone I hadn't seen in forever. We played sand volleyball, which made the night. Good times. Brought back a lot of fun memories. Some of us stayed in the parking lot till 2 in the morning. Then group of us ended the night at Denny's till 4 in the morning. Overall it was great and excited for the 20 year reunion. Not really.....


Vegas Super cross
So what made the reunion suck was we stayed up way too late, I had a plane to catch to Vegas at 7 in the morning to meet Travis, his brother Brett, and his fiance Haley. Super cross and my reunion were the same night. I didn't want to miss the reunion and Travis didn't want to miss precious super cross so I decided to fly up Sunday morning and stay till Monday. I had to take a nap right when I got there but after that I was good to go. We spent the first day at the pool. We stayed at Mandalay Bay. That night we ate at the Bellagio and did a little gambling (of course). It was a lot of fun. We just love Brett and Haley, we always have a good time when they are around.

Utah Super cross

The next weekend Travis and I drove up to Utah for super cross and it was miserable. It rained the entire race. Travis of course had a good time and didn't mind the rain. We did have fun hanging out with his best friend Josh, his cousin Philip and brother Colton after the race so everything about that night wasn't too bad.


Family Vegas Trip

The next weekend we had got invited to go to Vegas with some friends of ours. The boys loved it and had a great time. The first night we watch the Bellagio fountains. The next day we spent the day at the pool, took the kids to the M&M factory and the Coca Cola factory. That night we took all the kids to Circus Circus and out to dinner. They had a blast.


Out to dinner. The boys got to make there own pizza.



Swimming, M&M and Coca Cola factory


2 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

Brayden had so much fun with your biys.. He was looking at pictures and said I remember having fun with Brennan. Fun times, I am glad that you came so that we could hang out...

The McNeil Family said...

We should go again but with no kids!