Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our family pics!!

I am so excited to show off our family pictures that we just go done. My good friend and photography buddy took these for us, aren't they fantastic! Her name is Danielle Moyers and she is a wonderful photographer if you would like, check out her blog to see more of her work, her link is on my blog list (DMP Home)
So isn't my family so dang cute? I have been waiting for Bryson to get a little older to do these pictures and I think the timing was perfect. My boys are the cutest things, I just can't stand it! The only thing was during the shoot we were all getting attacked by mosquitos, it was awful. My boys were miserable and we had to cut it short but we were still able to get some really cute pictures. Danielle even got a picture of a mosquito in action on Brennens forehead, poor guy he had so many bites all over him. Anyways, I love my sweet family and I can't believe how blessed I am. I look at these pictures and think how wonderful it is to be a part of this family. Also I just love photography, being able to capture these precious moments is so great! It makes me so excited to do photography and be able to have the chance do the same for others. So enjoy and let me know what you guys think. Hope everyone is well, have a great night!




14 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them. I think I figured out how to attach a picture so here we go. Aren't we cute!

Unknown said...

Lets try again

Family of 3 said...

So cute! I love the one of Bryson looking up at you. CUTE!

Tanner and Shasta said...

Heloooo! Oh my gosh you guys are so freaking cute! I love all your pictures! And I'm so sorry I haven't called you... Happy Birthday!!! I totally missed it, I noticed on my calendar like two weeks late. I hope it was a wonderful birthday though. I'll see you next week at Katie's???? For our Bunco planning night. Can't wait!!

Loree said...

Hey Tara,
i just found your blog on sarah stephans blog. i love your family pics! so cute! you are all so photogenic. i love getting new family pics, but i think i am the only one in my bunch! we should be getting ours done soon :) have a great day! - Loree Zito

Pini said...

Darling! You are a darling family!!! miss you guys.

Becky said...

Tara your family is adorable! I'm so happy that you guys are all happy. I love what you said about being a Mom. You nailed it right on the head. I love looking at the world through the eyes of my children and seeing the fun and wonder in everything.

Your pictures are beautiful!

Tawni said...

I LOVE your new pictures!
They turned out soo stinkin' cute!
I love having pictures for memories sake, they are the best!

Speaking of which, Brian's mom wants pictures of his whole family. I dont know if you do groups that large (15 plus 2 babies) yet, and if so, what you would charge, etc.
Just email me with the details or if that is overwhelming I can check with Leah.
Also, I wanted pic's of my kids for christmas cards, like the 1st weekend in Nov maybe? Let me know if that works and how much that will be, etc.

Moore Fun said...

Cute family pics! By the way you look great.. so skinny and trim! It's so spin classes huh? j/k

The McNeil Family said...

those are stinkin cute pictures... Well i am not sure if you got my text the other night, but i was wondering how much it would be for pictures of my new little man. Then maybe later once i lose weight u can take my family pics.

Leah said...

AWWW....I love them! Isn't it great to have a new family pic? So cute Tara!

cosmo and jenn said...

just stopping in to say hello! i found you on shasta's blog.
looks like we're going to be bunco buddies. yay. i cant wait. (and i say that with much sarcasm....) (oh but not because of you, but because of bunco. i say we vote and try to do a candyland night instead... are you with me?!!?) anyway- your family is too cute!

Flip flop Queen! said...

Those pictures are awesome! Your family is so dang cute! Where were you guys for the background? Anyways see you cuties soon.

Sarah said...

Tara you have such a cute family! This is Sarah Fisher. Came by your blog by randomly clicking on other blogs on blogs. Anyway it looks like you guys are doing great! I'm so glad I found your blog!