Tuesday, October 28, 2008

San Carlos

It has been awhile since my last post and I feel like I need to to a little catch up. At the beginning of this month we spent a long weekend in San Carlos Mexico with Travis' Mom. It was a fun relaxing weekend. Our boys loved the beach, Brennen especially. He had so much fun swimming and drinking a ton of salt water! Bryson loved picking up the sand and trying to eat it, silly boy. We sat him down in the sand thinking he was far enough away from the water but he wasn't and the water came right up to him knocking him right over. He did not like that! Sand was in his mouth, eyes, ears, everywhere! Poor guy. Our nights were spent playing games and watching movies with Travis' Mom and her husband Jim. I really enjoyed spending time with them and just plan having a good time. We deserved a good vacation and I really think we got one. Can't wait till the next one!












11 comments:

Sarah S. said...

That looks like so much fun. Love your pictures of the sunset.

The Graham Crackers said...

You guys are seriously the cutest family I have ever seen! Your boys are ADORABLE!! Now that that's out of the way....:) When are you going to do our family pictures huh? We need to get them done soon. So....you know whenever you're available we can come down there or whatever. Just let me know what you want to do. Thanks! :)

Family of 3 said...

Way Fun! You did a great job with the pictures!

Heather said...

Tara! It's Heather (Turley) Porter. So I was blog stocking and found yours on Shasta's. How are you?! It's been so long since we talked. Your family is adorable! Tyler has kept me a little updated on you and your fam, but not nearly enough. It looks like things are going well! I'm glad I found you!!

Tanner and Shasta said...

We had so much fun at the party! Thanks for throwing it. Sorry we couldn't stay longer. Your boys are so dang cute. I could look at them all day.
See you on the 14th! Woo Hoo Bunco!

Lindsay Renee' said...

Is this tara hatch from mesa? it's lindsay fife-faller. how the heck are you? you're family and boys are adorable. please email me your email address so i can invite you into my private blog. my email is slfaller2001@yahoo.com

Lindsay Renee' said...

tara, lindsay fife again. i am really interested in taking up a new hobby in photography. i'm wondering what did you use/do/read to know where to even begin? what type of camera do you have? where would you recommend starting for someone like myself who doesn't have hardly any experience in professional photography? please, your input. thanks, and hope to hear from you, lindsay!

The McNeil Family said...

I too love the pics of the sunset beautiful! you take awesome pics. I can't wait to see the pics of brody.I am so excited.

Tawni said...

Sounds and looks like a lot of fun!
I love the relaxing vacations.
Way cute pics!

Janalie said...

Janalie here!!!Hey way cute pictures.

Caralee said...

Hey Tara! I ran into your blog off of TJ's. Your little family of boys is very cute. You sound happy and you look great. It also looks like you guys had a fun trip. Great family pictures too!