Sunday, November 2, 2008

Schnep Farms

A couple of weeks ago we took the kids to Schnep Farms with some good friends of mine from work and had a great time. I love taking my boys places they have never been before and watching them get so excited over the littlest things. We ate, got on somes rides, went through the maze and watched the pigs race. It was a good time with the fam!



Heres Bryson playing with hey, he was so tired of being in his stroller so I finally just let him out and he just loved crawling around in the hey trying to eat it.



As you can tell I am having a great time!

This is Drew and Danielle, they freakin crack me up. I love you guys!





We took Brennen on the bee ride and of course he loved it and thought it was the coolest thing ever.


If Brennen could stay and ride these cars all night long he would have been in heaven. He just kept wanting Dad to take him over and over again. Dad got a really good workout!






2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like tons of fun! Don't you love doing stuff that makes you laugh and watching your kids enjoy it is the greatest thing ever!

Family of 3 said...

What a cool place! I'm glad you all had fun!