Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

This year was a very busy Halloween. We had 4 different events to attend. Which was a ton of fun but I am glad its over. First my friends Drew and Danielle from my work and I put on a Halloween party the weekend before Halloween. It was a ton of fun and we had a pretty good turn out. We had food, music, games, best costume and most original costume. Everyone dressed up pretty good, we had the Flintstones, Peter Pan, Wendy and Tinker Bell, Dorthy and the Lion, a clown, Travis and I were 70's disco, boy scout and his den mother ha, ha! The list goes on and on. It was a ton of work but well worth it. Thursday the 30th was my work building party. All the offices in are building have a Halloween party every year. This year my office was in charge of it so again a ton of work to do. Our theme was "Blast from the Past" and our office was assigned the 70's, that's why Travis I dressed disco this year. The other offices dressed 50's, 60's, 80's and 90's. Some of the girls in our office dressed as the Village People which was hilarious! They performed Y.M.C.A of course. Thursday night was our trunk or treat, the boys loved it and looked so dang cute. Poor Byson was so HOT! He was a chicken and the costume it did not breath well. Brennen was Thomas the Train, he went around yelling poop! poop! for Choo, Choo. Pretty funny! Friday was of course Halloween, our neighborhood puts on a little thing in the park just before trick or treating starts so we went to that for awhile. I had invited my whole family so it was fun hanging out with them. Our whole street set up in their drive ways and past out candy. We ate chili, visited with each other and of course took the kids around the block for a little trick or treating. Brennen couldn't say trick or treat so instead he would say "tweet" for treat and then right after he would say "duty" for thank you. I know, I know he can't talk he is being evaluated on Monday for speech because he is far from talking and says things completely wrong. Anyways, Halloween was fun and I love seeing my little boys dressed up all cute and having a good time. It makes everything so much more enjoyable.



Doing my best disco pose!



Travis doing his best Saturday Night Fever pose!




Keshia and Scott won most original costume. Scott was Richard Simons and Keshia is one of is fans. So freakin funny!


Kevin, Tarin and Macie won best costume. Prize included movie tickets, best buy gift card, lots of candy, a scary movie, and lots of fun Halloween gifts.


My sister Keshia, her husband Scott, My sister-in-law Melissa, my brother Logan with their boy Miles and my sister Jezerea.



Sallee and Derek, they are always so creative with their costumes. They probably would have won most original costume but they had to leave early. To bad so sad!!



My brother-in-law Ryan and his wife Katie. By the way some of these pics look cloudy because we had a fog machine going the whole time and it made all our pics look like this.



Valerie and Jen, I would have got a picture of them with their husband but they were not havin it. Valerie and Jen are much cuter anyways.


Shasta and Janea, so glad you guys came! Love you!


This is Kevin and Tarin and their cute little girl Macie.




Drew and Danielle being funny as usual. Drew's outfit is his original boy scout uniform. I can't believe he could still fit into it! Drew you skinny little man you!




The girls performing Y.M.C.A.



This is everyone I work with at our work building party.



Here is Dr. Porter, Dr. Kelly(recognize the outfit) and Dr. Austin. They are the doc's I work for.




Girls I work with, Callie, Cindy and Ashley.








Bryson my little chicken.




Brennen my little Thomas the Train.


This is my sis Jezerea and my Mom just chilin outside our house Halloween night


Finally we took Bryson out of his sweaty costume and he just had to help himself to a little treat.


This is my nephew Steven as a dinosaur and my little Bryson. They are two weeks apart.




Travis let Bryson have his sucker and Bryson held onto to that thing so tight, he was not giving it back.



My nephew Miles, Steven and my two boys. All the cute little cousins.



Gram taking Brennen out trick or treating.


4 comments:

Sarah S. said...

You rocked that jumpsuit Tara, and Travis is such a good sport.

The McNeil Family said...

The Party was fun, thanks for inviting us.. Jen and ethan want to throw a new years party .. we will see.

Becky said...

What an awesome post! I love all the pictures! Your kids are ADORABLE, I LOVE the chicken costume! You were totally working that jumpsuit! Where did you find it???

Your Mom hasn't aged a bit in 10 years!!! She's still totally gorgous!

What a fun and busy Halloween you had! Good times, good times.

Pini said...

awesome pictures! You all looked fierce! I don't recognize hardly anyone from work! Where is dawna, becky,jenny, all the girls up front?