Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!

Well Friday the 21st I turned 27. I am sooooo old! It was a great day to be with my husband, just what I wanted for my birthday. We first decided to shave Travis' head thats right shave his head. For those of you who don't know he is going bald, there I said it! Poor guy has had such a hard time with losing his hair, he kept going back and forth with shaving it or not. I finally told him we are doing it for my birthday. And he finally agreed and did it! It was a fun bonding time for us. He let me shave most of it and I cleaned up his bread which always makes him a little nervous. He took me shopping afterwards and it was a little weird looking at him trying to get use to his shaved head but I am sure I will get use to it sooner or later. I bought my very first pair of expensive jeans. I tried on about 20 pairs and finally went with the Big Star brand from Buckle. Set me back about 100 bucks but well worth it, my butt looks pretty good in them. I have a big one so it's very important to make sure it looks good and not humongous. After shopping Travis had planned dinner at Oregano's with my family. It was so nice to spend some time with them and just be able to sit and visit and not worry about my hectic life for a couple hours. We ended the evening by meeting at my parents house for a little cake and presents. Thanks babe for a wonderful 27th birthday, I love you and your bald head!!
Here are some before pictures and Travis is a little embarressed to me showing these but he says it is what it is!


Profile shot, he told me this is the main reason why he wanted to shave it all off.

This picture is my favorite, makes me laugh everytime I look at it. Sorry honey, you know I love you no matter what hair or no hair. And this is NO HAIR!!!! Ha, Ha, Ha!!!
Good bye to whats left.
This is the final result. Nice pose babe, looks sooooo much better!! Your still HOT and always will be to me.
Me and my new pair of jeans. I love them!
Us at dinner, and still getting use to his new hair style.
Brennen loves to blow out the candles so of course he had to help Mom blow out hers.


6 comments:

Lindsay Renee' said...

hey happy birthday, i forgot our birthdays were so close together. steve just took me out for mine this evening, it was nice to have a break from the kids. happy belated, tara!

Moore Fun said...

Happy Birthday! Those jeans look good and so do you skinny mini. :)

Sarah said...

Happy Belated! If it's any consolation for your husband, his shaved head doesn't look that bad.... Danny (my bro) looked like a retard when he shaved his head. =]

The McNeil Family said...

Happy Late Birthday.. SOunds like you had a fun day with the family. I love the jeans i want to buy a expensive pair but i have to lose so weight first.

Rachel said...

Happy B-lated Birthday! Yea! I am so proud of you for buying expensive jeans! They look great! Your going to be hooked now! Next pair...Sevens or Citizens?

Heather said...

Happy Birthday (late)!! I'm glad you had a good time!

I love jeans from Buckle, but yeah, they're expensive.

You're right, we should get together sometime. Our husbands even know each other if I remember right so even more reason to right?