Tuesday, September 30, 2008

IT'S ALL WORTH IT!!!

We went out with some friends on Saturday night to do a little bowling. We have never taken Brennen before so we thought we would bring him along. He had such a great time. Now that I have kids of my own I have found that the things I am not so excited about anymore because I have gotten older are becoming fun again. I get so excited watching Brennen and Bryson having so much fun doing the little things. Watching him try to carry the blowing ball over to his lane was so funny. I look at my two boys and think this is why I love being a Mom. I know all Moms say that because they have to but I really do mean it. Some days I think "I can't do this" or "what the heck was I thinking" but when I play with Bryson and I get him laughing so hard and he is being so cute that I just can't stand it and when Brennen gives me a big slobbery kiss and hugs me and says "raoo mama" for I love you I can't help but think IT'S ALL WORTH IT!!!



4 comments:

Ella A. said...

HI tara, I'm excited to see you have a blog now. I totally agree with you on the mom thing. It is the hardest yet best thing ever. Your boys are so cute.

Tawni said...

They are soo worth it!
Hard at times of course, but the fun times and the good times soo out weigh all of that and we would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Family of 3 said...

Way fun! I can't wait until Miles gets a little older and can do fun stuff like that!

Also, I have some friends that are getting married so I put your name out there!

Unknown said...

I love the new picture. That is way cute. She did get a few good pictures, didn't she. I love your comments on being a mother. You are right on. I am proud of you and Travis. You have a great little family.
How do you get a picture asigned to your name?