Friday, September 12, 2008

Travis' Business


So most of you know Travis has started his own landscaping business. He is very talented and does great work. Here are some pictures of our backyard that he did. I am so proud of him and the hard work that he does. He has been doing this for over 7 years and started it all on his own. May of this year he finally got a name for his business and made it official. We were very nervous with this decision, it is scary making those first steps of starting your own business. But I am so happy for him and I know that he will do great and that this business will be successful because I know Travis won't let it be any other way. So keep us in mind if you know anyone who is looking for landscaping work!!!!


3 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Tara!!!

Thanks for sending me a link to your blog! Your boys are absolutely adorable, and you are still totally gorgous! Congrats to you and your hubby on your own business! That's awesome! I know you guys will do great with that. Your back yard is AWESOME! If Nate and I get back there for residency (and I can find some $$$) I'll call you up to do our back yard!

I think that I may crumble soon and set up a blog for my family too... yours is so cute and I think it would be fun to have a place to write everything. Anyway... just wanted to say "Hi", and I'm so happy that you are doing well and are enjoying life so much... I LOVE that picture of you "pestering" Travis! It's just like me and Nate.

Good luck with everything!!!

The McNeil Family said...

We do need some new plants in our backyard that are dead and a tree, so i will have Matt give Travis a call..

Family of 3 said...

Good job Travis! We know that he will be successful! We are so happy for you both.