Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A day at the dirt bike track!


Here is Brett taking on a sweet jump!
Travis and Brett riding together, how cute.
Brett just chilin.
I love this picture, Travis lookin cool.
And Travis lookin really cool popin a wheelie!
Travis jumping over the finish line.



On Saturday my husband and his brother Brett went and rode their dirt bikes at the track off Ironwood and the 60. He has been wanting me to come and take pictures of them for some time so I finally made it out there with the kids and made it a dirt bike riding, picture taking day!

4 comments:

Tawni said...

Those pictures turned out really cool!! He looks like he had fun.

Family of 3 said...

Way fun! You're a pro when it comes to taking pictures. I know you're going to do a great job with Miles's newborn photos.

Moore Fun said...

How fun is that! So when we come home next summer you want to take pictures of our baby?

Becky said...

Tara your pictures are awesome! I didn't know that Travis rode a dirt bike! That's cool, but would scare the crap out of me! Nate likes riding too... he grew up on them but (thankfully) we've never lived somewhere he could go and ride. I know I'm being totally selfish there. :) Anyway, your pictures are awesome. you do have a gift for photography! I have a friend that's a professional photographer, she specializes in weddings and infants, but like you, all of her pictures are awesome. Your pictures remind me of hers, and that is quite a compliment! Love ya!