Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The loves of my life!



So I just took my boys pictures and just had to show them off. I just love photography and have been doing lots of practice on my boys. Here they are Brennen just turned 2 in June and he is just full of life. We just can't get this kid to stop. He loves movies which he calls "boodies" and loves to carry around his new Buzz light year and Woody where ever he goes. Everything he does and says just makes me laugh. Bryson just turned 7 months and he is our little angel. He is perfect in every way. Ever since he was born he has been the perfect baby. He is full of smiles, laughter and happiness. We look at him and just think how does he do it, he seems to get cuter and cuter every day we just can't handle his cuteness.
Then there is my husband, he is definitely the love of my life not only did he give me the first 2 loves of my life but he is the most wonderful husband I could ask for. I fell in love with him all over again when I saw him as a father. He is such a great Dad to our boys and loves them so much. He is such a hard worker and is full of ambitions. What a great family I have, I thank my Heavenly Father every day for them. I couldn't ask for anything better.

4 comments:

Tawni said...

That was cute!
And cute pictures!
I have been meaning to ask you, don't you have a website of pictures you take? If so, i'd like to check it out.

daniellemoyersphotography said...

OK Tara, you have inspired me to make my family blog> I have one for my photography business but not my family. Great look what you did. Just playin, just playin ;o)
danielle

The McNeil Family said...

I need u to take pictures of my family. I will need to hire you once my baby is born. Hopefully that will be soon. You take great pictures.. Your boys are so handsome.

Moore Fun said...

Love the blog, thanks for sharing with us. Your boys are adorable and your photography is so professional.