Sunday, June 21, 2009

Crazy Busy Life!

I have been for the longest time wanting to update this bad boy but life gets to me and I never have the time. The whole point of a blog for me was to journal. Well I have never been good at journaling so its no surprise that I have not kept up with the blog. It is 1:10 in the morning and I just finished doing a little update on it and too tired to finish. I hope to be able to get some pics up to show what we have been up to since the last pics I posted. It just takes so freakin long to upload pics, I HATE IT! Here is one for now. Brennen just turned 3 on the 2nd and I took some pics of him. This one is my favorite. I got this smile because where he was sitting there was bird poop and he kept touching it (I know gross) but every time I said bird poop he just thought that was so funny. Whatever gets them to smile, I guess.

4 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

It was so good to see ya yesterday.. I miss you too. I wish that life was back to the old way. I wish that Jen and I still had the chance to come visit you. I wish that Jen hadn't lost Kamber. I wish that she lived close again... I struggle alot, that so much has changed.. I wish at times that nothing had changed. Sorry for venting to you. I have been sad lately with all of these trials. We really do need to go out, or do a girls night. I will try to plan something. Thanks for coming over yesterday and talking with me I enjoyed that.=)

Unknown said...

He is 100% boy!

Tawni said...

That funny! My boys are the same way, say something growse like poop or fart and they have magical smiles, nice!

Tawni said...

It looks like you got it to work, way to go!