Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day

Brennen can't say Father so it's Happy Daddy's Day and this is my Dad. He hates getting his picture taken so unfortunately this is the best picture I have of him.
My Dad is a very giving and compassionate person. He is very knowledgeable, and I enjoy my talks with him. We never got along when I was living at home but I think that's because we are a lot alike. Stubborn, prideful, stressful, impatient and over dramatic! Although, he is loving, fun, and a wonderful Poppy to my kids and his other grand kids.
Dad, I wish you a very Happy Daddy's Day. I owe you a big kiss and a hug, maybe a gift too!
(he was a girls camp on Father's day so we didn't get to celebrate)



This is the Father of my two little boys and what a great Father he is to them. Brennen and Bryson just adore their Father. I get so jealous of their relationship sometimes. I don't quite get the same excitement with the boys then Travis does. But I do love seeing how much they love being with him. If he is working outside they have to be with him. If he is working on his dirt bike they have to have tools in their hands helping. If we are all together, they both want Daddy to hold them and play with them. Travis is a very concerned and loving Father. He worries about them constantly. Worrying about providing, protecting them, and being a good example to them. He drives me crazy sometimes how much he worries. But that's Travis. I am more the laid back one when it comes to the kids and he is the worrier. At least we have both sides, and it works for us.
Travis I am so thankful for you and all you do for the boys. You are a great Father and seeing you as one makes me love you more and more. Happy Daddy's Day to you!







3 generations of Fathers and four generations of Bowman's. Great Grandpa Bowman, Grandpa Bowman, Travis and Brennen.
All such wonderful Fathers, love you all!


2 comments:

Family of 3 said...

Oh Fun! That is an adorable picture of Travis, Brennen, and Bryson sitting on Travis's bike. Love it!

Tawni said...

That was cute! I am the one in our house that stresses too much about things that aren't worth stressing about....working on that. Brian is definately the funner one to be around, and the boys have picked up on that one!
Love the pictures and the new bigger blog! Too cute!