Sunday, June 28, 2009

Travis turns 29!

Travis turned 29 on the 26th. Your almost 30 babe, your getting up there! We celebrated by going out to the Cheese Cake Factory on Friday with his family and then had a little party for him with my family today. We had a pretty good time. Travis was a little boring because all he wanted was money for his dirt bike. I manage to think of a few other things. I got him the sweet sunglasses that he is wearing in one of the pics, and I got him clothes and a PS2 game too. The boys had fun helping blow out his candles and opening up his presents. It was overall a great birthday, I hope he had fun.


4 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

Happy Birthday to Travis..I will be 30 next year, it is so crazy to think I will be old.

Family of 3 said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you;
Happy Birthday dear Travis!
Happy Birthday to yooooou!!!

Love,
Logan, Melissa, and Miles

The Valentine's said...

Wow...Travis you're old!! Hey do you pictures from Shannon's babies shower? I wanna see some of the one of Porter:)

The Valentine's said...

delitephoto.blogspot.com
Here's the girls blog that did our family photos! She's getting pretty prego and due November 4th or 8th so call her soon. Sorry it's taken forever to get that too you.